Register now for the full amount of $97
Looking for a payment plan? Click here to make two monthly payments of $50 each.
Join us for a one-day intensive workshop that will put you on track to start, maintain momentum and complete your writing project.
Date: June 24, 2017
Venue: 2500 NE Green Oaks Blvd, 2nd Floor
Arlington, TX 76006
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
- Practical writing tips that increase productivity and output.
- Strategies and methods for creating an effective writing plan
- Strategies to developing a surefire outline to advance your writing project.
- The atmosphere to conceptualize, write and create content during the workshop.
- Writer support community and accountability.
• Sharpen your writing skills
• Create effective writing plans and build solid content
• Break out of your comfort zone by learning and working in a new atmosphere.
• Explore new and different ways to write your book/tell your story.
• Develop a content map to keep you organized and on track.
• Get unstuck and get motivated to complete your writing project.
• Fulfill your dream of writing your book.
• Invest in yourself and build a legacy of achievement.
• Grow, be productive and gain confidence in your writing skills.
• Stop dreaming about the book you want to write and actually get it done.
You will get the chance to learn new strategies and skills, create content for your work in progress and also rub minds with other aspiring authors like you.
Our goal is to help you complete your manuscript and get ready to publish. Come prepared to write and advance your project.
Whether you’re writing [or plan to write] fiction or non-fiction, this workshop will walk you through the strategies to get your project completed efficiently. You will be provided with worksheets, a video training to take with you and materials to help you complete your book in 2017.
This is an intensive workshop and will run from 9 am to 4 pm.
Ready to write your book?
Seats are limited so register now.
- What do I need to bring?
A laptop, your work-in-progress [if you have one] outlines, story ideas or any content already have.
- How much writing should I expect to do?
The workshop will be in two parts. During the first section, we’ll discuss strategies and methods for creating a writing plan, using your time creatively for optimal productivity and creating a content map.
During the second part of the session, you’ll get the chance to create an outline for your book, or write more pages if you already have one.
- Do you have payment plans?
You can pay in two installments of $50 each. Final payment will be due on the day of the workshop.
- I don’t have a PayPal account; can I still register?
Yes. You don’t need a PayPal account. Just select the ‘pay with debit or credit card’ option.
Have questions? Email email@example.com