We’re holding a writing workshop for budding writers and aspiring authors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Do you have a book in you but are overwhelmed and don’t know where to start? Do you need to figure out a sustainable and efficient wiring plan? Maybe you struggle with finding time to write because of busy schedules and distractions.
Then the Jumpstart Writing Workshop is for you!
Join us on April 22, 2017, for a one-day intensive workshop that will put you on track to start, maintain momentum and complete your writing project.
What we offer:
- Practical writing tips that increase productivity and output.
- Strategies and methods for creating an effective writing plan
- Strategies to developing a surefire outline to advance your writing project.
- The atmosphere to conceptualize, write and create content during the workshop.
- Writer support community and accountability.
Make the commitment to complete your book or writing project in 2017!
To learn more and register visit bit.ly/jumpstartworkshop today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
May all your dreams come true, with pomp and splendor!